The amount of the court fee
Court fee is regulated by the act regarding court costs in civil cases as of 28 July 2005 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws from 2005, no 167, item. 1398 with amendments) – articles from 42 to 48.
The amount of court fees is the following:
- 200 zł for petitions for an entry in the land and mortgage register regarding ownership, perpetual usufruct or limited property rights (easement, usufruct);
- If the petition regards an entry of participation in a right, a part of the fixed fee proportional to the amount of the participation share is to be paid, but no less than 100 zł.
150 zł for a petition for:
- an entry in land and mortgage register regarding perpetual usufruct or a title to a cooperative residential unit on the basis of succession, provision or inheritance division, or joint ownership annulment;
- entry regarding ownership, perpetual usufruct, title to a cooperative residential unit purchased as a result of distribution of property after marriage community is dissolved;
- entry regarding ownership of agricultural real estate of less than 5 ha;
- entry regarding individual rights and claims;
- entry regarding a change of contents for limited property rights (easement, usufruct);
a fixed fee of 60 zł is collected for petitions regarding:
- establishment of land and mortgage register;
- joining of real estate into one land and mortgage register that is already kept, regardless of the number of joined real estate;
- exclusion of a real estate, or its part;
- correction of the I-O section;
- entry regarding a warning about the discrepancy of legal status revealed in the land and mortgage register with the actual legal status;
- performing other entries.